"LIPIZZANER / 450 YEARS OF SPANISH RIDING SCHOOL"
One of the oldest cultural assets in Austria is the Spanish Riding School, which celebrated its 450th anniversary in 2015! The incomparable LIPIZZANER are rightly a crowd puller. Her grace and elegance, her precise riding and dressage skills are unparalleled!
The "Lipizzaner" watch also shows the fine art of these noble steeds - embossed in equally noble silver. The figures "Pas de Deux" (dial) and the "Levade" (reverse) are shown on the original coin.
This watch is a must - not just for horse lovers!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 38mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 20mm)
- Limited edition of only 100 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, high-gloss lacquered wooden case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "450 Years Spanish Riding School" NW 20 EURO, silver 900/1000, fine weight 18g, diameter of the coin: 34mm, mint quality: "Polierte Platte", manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, date of issue 18.02.2015, design: Thomas Pesendorfer and Hermann Wähner