"150 YEARS OF THE RED CROSS"
Henry Dunant founded the "Red Cross" in 1864, today a global aid organization that has become indispensable. In 2014, the 150th anniversary of the Red Cross was celebrated with a 2 EURO coin. Incidentally, this 2-euro coin is legal tender in the entire euro area!
And YOU can wear this exact coin on your wrist! This edition is also strictly limited: with 999 pieces worldwide!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 36mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
- Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 18mm)
- Limited edition of only 999 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, silk-matt case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "150 Years of the Red Cross" NW 2 EURO, mint quality: "uncirculated", manufacturer: Royal Mint, special edition 2014