"50 YEARS OF TELEVISION"
At the time, television was still black and white, programs were repeatedly interrupted by this test image and the program didn't run all day, but only for a few hours - what a memory!
In this watch, the niobium in the silver ring of the coin shines in an unbelievable wayusually intense violet - a dreamlike color combination!
The strictly limited edition of only 100 pieces worldwide guarantees you exclusivity!
The special thing about this watch is the inner part of the coin, which is made of pure NIOB. This metal has the property that all the crystals on the surface move in a common direction under certain temperature and pressure conditions. This creates fantastic, but still natural color effects. This process was developed by Münze Österreich AG together with the Plansee works in Reutte / Tyrol. The outer ring of the coin is made of silver.
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 38mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
- Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 20mm)
- Limited edition of only 100 pieces - with numbering on the rear case ring
- Elegant, high-gloss lacquered wooden case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "50 Years of Television" NW 25 EURO, ring: silver 900/1000, fine weight 9.0g, core: niobium 6.5g, diameter: 34mm, mint quality: "hand lifted" Manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, issue date 9th March. 2005, design: Mag. Helmut Andexlinger