"THE MALTESE CROSS"
Malta has a checkered history that goes back well into the Middle Ages. Always fought over in past centuries, Malta - and especially La Valetta - is now a pure cultural asset!
The Maltese cross is an impressive symbol that today stands for help and mercy and some international organizations, such as the "Order of Malta" or the "Johanniter".
Unsurprisingly, Malta chose the country's most famous symbol for the design of the € 1 and € 2 coins: the "Maltese Cross".
The reverse of the watch shows the value side of the coin: next to the face value, a stylized representation of Europe. This value side is the same for all € 2 coins in the EURO countries, even if the motif side was designed for each country.
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 36mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 18mm)
- Limited edition of only 999 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, silk-matt case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "The Maltese Cross" NW 2 EURO, mint quality:
"Uncirculated", manufacturer: Monnaie de Paris, edition from 2002