"AVIATION, AIRBUS COCKPIT"
Aviation: a topic that has become an integral part of our daily lives. This clock shows the cockpit of an Airbus A320 (dial) and motifs from the beginning of Austrian aviation, such as the "Etrich Taube", with which Igo Etrich succeeded in crossing the English Channel for the first time (back of the clock).
With this watch, silver and niobium shine in competition: the inner part of the coin is made of pure niobium, a metal with extremely interesting properties. It's hard to believe what shimmering colors niobium can take on, for example on this watch!
The strictly limited edition of only 100 pieces worldwide guarantees you exclusivity!
The special thing about this watch is the inner part of the coin, which is made of pure NIOB. This metal has the property that all the crystals on the surface move in a common direction under certain temperature and pressure conditions. This creates fantastic, but still natural color effects. This process was developed by Münze Österreich AG together with the Plansee works in Reutte / Tyrol. The outer ring of the coin is made of silver.
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 38mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
- Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 20mm)
- Limited edition of only 100 pieces with numbering on the rear case ring
- Elegant, high-gloss lacquered wooden case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "Österreichische Luftfahrt" NW 25 EURO, ring: Silver 900/1000, fine weight 9.0g, core: Niobium 6.5g, diameter: 34mm, mint quality: "Hand lifted" Manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, issue date February 28, 2007 , Design: Thomas Pesendorfer and Herbert Wähner.