Energy has become one of the most important foundations of human life! Without energy there would be no mobility, no artificial light, no comfort and no industrial production. RENEWABLE ENERGY and sustainability are the greatest challenges we have to face today.
This unique clock shows the most important ways to generate renewable energy: hydropower, wind energy, solar energy and geothermal energy: they are all displayed on the face of the coin and thus on the face of the clock.
The back of the clock shows an impressive tree of life, which symbolizes the cycle of nature!
The strictly limited edition of only 100 pieces worldwide guarantees you exclusivity!
The special thing about this watch is the inner part of the coin, which is made of pure NIOB. This metal has the property that all the crystals on the surface move in a common direction under certain temperature and pressure conditions. This creates fantastic, but still natural color effects. This process was developed by Münze Österreich AG together with the Plansee works in Reutte / Tyrol. The outer ring of the coin is made of silver.
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 38mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
- Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 20mm)
- Limited edition of only 100 pieces - with numbering on the rear case ring
- Elegant, high-gloss lacquered wooden case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "Renewable Energy" NW 25 EURO, ring: Silver 900/1000, fine weight 9.0g, core: Niobium 6.5g, diameter: 34mm, mint quality: "Hand lifted" Manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, issue date March 9, 2010 , Design: Mag. Helmut Andexlinger