As a highly developed people, the Celts not only shaped Ireland, but also all of Europe thousands of years ago! The Celtic harp is a powerful symbol of this.
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 36mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 18mm)
- Limited edition of only 999 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, silk-matt case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "The Celtic Harp" NW 2 EURO, mint quality: "uncirculated"