Philharmonic Platinum ETA
!NEW! We have upgraded our "Philharmoniker Edition" watches!
These are now not only available with a Vienna Philharmonic made of silver, but also with a 1 ounce Vienna Philharmonic made of gold or platinum!
These new models were made with a high quality Swiss movement from ETA, Caliber 2892-2, one of the best mechanical automatic movements ever!
The GOLDINVEST COLLECTION has a new highlight - optionally made of gold, platinum or silver.
On the face of the coin - i.e. the face of the clock - instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic are shown, with which this world-famous orchestra brings musical notes to incredible life! Just take a look at the horn, for example (at 10:00 o'clock): Johann Strauss's waltz "On the beautiful blue Danube" begins with a wonderful solo of this instrument.
The reverse of the coin - and thus the reverse of the clock - shows the well-known "Golden Organ" of the Great Music Association in Vienna.
A platinum Vienna Philharmonic in the form of a high-quality wristwatch - limited to 100 pieces worldwide - that is exclusivity!
- First-class Swiss ETA automatic movement caliber 2892-2
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 45mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back of the watch
- High quality black leather strap in crocodile look, width 22mm
- Elegant, black wooden case, high-gloss lacquered
- Color-coordinated gift box.
- 2 year guarantee with certificate
The original coin: "Vienna Philharmonic" NW 100 EURO, 1 ounce of pure platinum 999.5 / 1000, fine weight 31.1g, diameter: 37mm, mint quality: "normal coinage" Manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, annual issue from March 8, 2016, draft : Thomas Pesendorfer. There is weight loss due to the sharing of the coin and processing in the watch.