"PHILHARMONIC SILVER EDITION" with leather strap
The Silver Philharmonic not only refines this impressive watch, but is also a great "eye-catcher" on your wrist! This impression is complemented by a matching, high-quality black leather strap.
On the face of the coin - i.e. the face of the clock - instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic are shown, with which this world-famous orchestra brings musical notes to incredible life! Just take a look at the horn, for example (at 10:00 o'clock): Johann Strauss's waltz "On the beautiful blue Danube" begins with a wonderful solo of this instrument.
The reverse of the coin - and thus the reverse of the clock - shows the well-known "Golden Organ" of the Great Music Association in Vienna.
Overall, this watch is a masterpiece that brings world-famous Austrian cultural treasures onto your wrist!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 45mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back of the watch
- High quality black leather strap in crocodile look, width 22mm
- Elegant, black wooden case, high-gloss lacquered
- Color-coordinated gift box.
- 5 year guarantee with certificate
The original coin: "Wiener Philharmoniker" NW 1.5 EURO, 1 ounce pure silver 999/1000, fine weight 31.1g, diameter: 37mm, mint quality: "normal coinage" Manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, annual issue from January 31, 2008, Design: Thomas Pesendorfer. There is weight loss due to the sharing of the coin and processing in the watch.