"PHILHARMONIC SILVER EDITION" with steel bracelet
The "Philharmoniker Silver Edition" watch is made from an original pure silver coin, the worldwide coveted Vienna Silver Philharmonic!
The Silver Philharmonic not only refines this impressive watch, but is also a great "eye-catcher" on your wrist! This impression is complemented by a suitable, high-quality steel strap with a "butterfly" clasp.
On the face of the coin - i.e. the face of the clock - instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic are shown, with which this world-famous orchestra brings musical notes to incredible life! Just take a look at the horn, for example (at 10:00 o'clock): Johann Strauss's waltz "On the beautiful blue Danube" begins with a wonderful solo of this instrument.
The reverse of the coin - and thus the reverse of the clock - shows the well-known "Golden Organ" of the Great Music Association in Vienna.
Overall, this watch is a masterpiece that brings world-famous Austrian cultural treasures onto your wrist!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 45mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back of the watch
- High quality steel strap with practical "butterfly" clasp, width 22mm
- Elegant, black wooden case, high-gloss lacquered
- Color-coordinated gift box.
- 5 year guarantee with certificate
The original coin: "Vienna Philharmonic" NW 1.5 EURO, 1 ounce of pure silver 999/1000, fine weight 31.1g, diameter: 37mm, mint quality: "normal coinage" Manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, annual issue from January 31, 2008, Design: Thomas Pesendorfer. There is weight loss due to the sharing of the coin and processing in the watch.