Superlatives come thick and fast at the "Schönbrunn Zoo": the zoo was founded in 1752, making it the oldest zoo in the world. And this institution, which has received several awards as the best zoo in the world, is part of the "Unesco World Heritage Site Schönbrunn".
The most popular and most visited animals are depicted on the original coin: a dangerous-looking lion, an imposing elephant, a funny monkey, a long-legged giraffe, a seal - the clowns of the water - and many more. The round of animals on the front of the coin - and thus the dial of the clock - is complemented by the imperial "Kaiserpavillion", which invites you to linger.
The reverse of the watch shows the value side of the coin: the coats of arms of the nine federal states are arranged in a circle around the denomination and symbolize Austria's unity!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 36mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 18mm)
- Limited edition of only 500 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, silk-matt case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "250 years Schönbrunn Zoo", NW 5 EURO, silver 800/1000, fine weight 8g, unusual nine-sided coin, mint quality: "Hand lifted", manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, issue date February 8th, 2002