Our beautiful Austria is in the fortunate position of being able to cover a good part of the energy demand with hydropower. This prompted Mint Austria AG to mint a silver coin in 2003 that honors this fact.
descriptionAn alpine dam, a hydroelectric power station, a Pelton turbine - everything that has a place in the production of electricity from hydroelectric power - can be seen on the motif side of the 5-EURO coin - and of course on the dial of the "Wasserkraft" clock . In addition, there is a fish, represented in a symbolized drop of water and the image of a mountain.
This edition is also strictly limited: with only 500 pieces worldwide!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 36mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 18mm)
- Limited edition of only 500 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, silk-matt case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "Wasserkraft in Österreich" NW 5 EURO, silver 800/1000, fine weight 8g, unusual nine-sided coin, mint quality: "Hand lifted", manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, issueag May 14, 2003