"VIENNA MUSIKVEREINS HALL
Countless concerts have taken place since its opening on January 6, 1870. The Vienna Philharmonic, but also countless other orchestras and artists, have made countless listeners happy with extraordinary music!
But not only the performances in the large Musikvereis hall - the "home" of the Vienna Philharmonic are unbelievably beautiful, the acoustics and the furnishings of this "Golden Hall" are also unparalleled!
descriptionThe famous "Big Organ" is shown to its best advantage on the silver dial of the "Wiener Musikverein-Saal" clock, as is the pertinent view of the hall itself.
This edition is also strictly limited: with only 500 pieces worldwide!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 36mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 18mm)
- Limited edition of only 500 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, silk-matt case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
The original coin: "200 years Society of Friends of Music in Vienna "NW 5 EURO, silver 800/1000, fine weight 8g, exceptional nine-sided coin, mint quality:" Hand lifted ", manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, issueag 14.12.2011