"WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART"
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - minted in fine silver! This clock is a composition of great minting art and timeless music that does justice to Mozart's genius!
The strictly limited edition of only 100 pieces worldwide guarantees you exclusivity!
An original "Mozart" silver coin was used to make this watch. Both sides of the coin are of course also visible in this watch! The obverse shows a portrait of the young genius, which the master engraver of the Mint Austria AG based on an oil painting from 1763. The reverse of the clock shows the second side of the silver coin with a scene from the musical play “Bastien and Bastienne”, a famous work by Mozart.
This watch brings pure culture to your wrist that every music lover will envy you!
- Proven Swiss quartz movement from RONDA
- Polished steel case with a diameter of 38mm
- Waterproof up to 30 meters / 3bar
- Sapphire crystal for both the dial and the case back
Optionally with black leather strap or silver steel strap (bandwidth 20mm)
- Limited edition of only 100 pieces, with ring numbering on the back of the housing
- Elegant, high-gloss lacquered wooden case
- With color-coordinated gift box
- 5 year guarantee with certificate including registered number
DetailsThe original coin: "Wolfgang - Das Wunderkind" NW 20 EURO, silver 900/1000, fine weight 18g, diameter of the coin: 34mm, mint quality: "Proof", manufacturer: Münze Österreich AG, date of issue 9. 9. 2015, design: Thomas Pesendorfer and Mag. Helmut Andexlinger